The project implementation will have the following results:
- increasing the quality of life of victims of domestic violence
- operation improvement for social protection center for victims of domestic violence
- arranging and equipping the center suits the type of beneficiaries (children and adult victims)
- offering an alternative model of care, care that respects the identity, integrity and dignity
- alignment with international standards in social care by creating and diversified services team
- increasing personal autonomy and social and socio-professional re-insertion of beneficiaries
- a program beneficiaries reflect the need parental education center
- public awareness and media coverage of this type of project
- reducing the risk of domestic violence and social marginalization
- taking over the project by the Specialised Public Service
- providing a management model for community participation and public / private partnership.
Further results expected:
- stimulating the involvement of local authorities in carrying out activities in protection of adults at risk and to promote the inclusion of various vulnerable
- collaboration with NGOs offering support through parenting to minimize the chances of relapse
- improving access to specialized information, training and specialization of public service professionals.